- hair – friday morning by exile
- skin – harmony, tone 5 (catwa applier) by alaskametro<3 (*new, main store release*)
- top – atomic crop top by tres blah (luxe box, august)
- skirt – enid skirt 02 by alaskametro<3 (*new, available at fashion dazzle thru 11/30*)
- shoes – acacia by #empire
- earrings – all-seeing earrings, gold by pretty mess (luxe box, november)
- photo scene – the room backdrop by minimal (pocket gacha november)
- mesh enhancements –
- tala bento mesh head by catwa
- tala rigged eyes by catwa
- hourglass mesh body by slink
- dynamic hands by slink
If you are looking for another advent calendar, then check out the 13th Day of Christmas Advent Calendar. All December long, visit 1313 Mockingbird Lane and click the door on the advent calendar (to the left of store entry). The gift is only available for the day specified, so be sure to check back daily!
Although December 16 was yesterday, Lumae’s advent gift is available at her store starting today (12/17). So nice of her to do that, especially for folks who missed going yesterday or who are just hearing about this event! So what’s the gift? A delicious preview of a new skin, specifically for Catwa mesh heads. Say hi to Ruby and read on to learn more.
- hair – flower by lamb (august round of collabor88)
- hair crown – rose crown by imeka
- skin – trishana, caramel (natural cleavage) by meghindo’s
- face – beauty mark mole by pink acid
- dress – baby doll dress, cotton (slink) by tres blah
- shoes – izki sandals, collection by hucci (august round of collabor88)
- mesh attachments – slink physique mesh body, slink elegant hands, slink high mesh feet
- shed -22769 ~ [bauwerk] my daydream corner set/furniture included (august round of collabor88)
Another round of Uber is underway! This monthly event is back with a new theme for August. Time to get your cred up with “street” fashions and accessories from some of SL’s hottest designers.
Hucci, a trusted participant, gives it to you with tons of mix and match clothing options. Ladies, don’t let the summer heat get you down when you’re out on the block. Keep it sexy and cool with the Dang Skirt and the Esso, Groveland and Friendly cropped tops.
The Dang Skirt is available in 15 color/pattern options and also in two collections: solids and patterns. Fatpacks are 695L and single colors/patterns are 195L.
The Esso, Friendly and Groveland cropped tops are each available in eight colors for 155L each, while fatpacks are available for 495L.
All clothing items are rigged mesh for standard sizing and fitted mesh for Slink Physique V2 and includes beta mesh for Maitreya Lara. Demos are available, so be sure to try before you buy!
You have from now until August your hands on these looks.
- hair – karin by due (hair fair, gift)/8088 by Pink Hustler (hair fair)/stella by iconic couture (hair fair)
- skin – honey (medium/sunkissed/nubian tones) by meghindo’s
- eyes – molten chocolate/tropic, spotted eyes/evening sky by poetic eyes, poetic colors
- jewels – c88 string necklaces by tres blah/wild honey bee, royal blue by maxi gossamer/multi triangle necklace and ring by glow studio
- mesh attachments – slink physique mesh body, slink elegant hands
sweater: glam affair
jeans: tuttifrutti (my attic)
necklace: tres blah
infinity scare: (yummy)
glasses: purple moon
Hey ya’ll, I’m back with more sexy hair and skins.
Iconic Couture has just released Anatasia — a very long, sexy, flexy hair. I just love the slightly windblown look she exudes. I paired her with the a new skin release from Meghindo’s called Tatiana. I am wearing the ebony tone and the new Tatiana eyes in black. A separate post on the eyes will follow shortly.
Both the hair and the skin are available at Iconic Couture and Meghindo’s, respectively. Check them out soon!
credits: dress by tres blah | makeup by mock cosmetics
Meghindo’s has released another lovely skin, just in time to welcome in the spring. She has the cutest face and her features, such as lips and cheekbones, give her a very unique look. Meet AisLynn!
aislynn skin (nubian) by meghindo’s (new!!)
demetria hair by iconic couture
jumpsuit by peqe (zodiac event)
clutch by illmatic
harlow necklace by tb
bangle by mandala
dark angel eyeshadow and lashes by pink acid
eyes by poetic eyes
mesh nails by jamman
It’s the weekend. Time for play dates, lunch dates, evening dates, etc. Your fashions can have play dates too. See, its nice to mix and match your clothing– blending styles, brands, and looks to create something fun. Taking that cue, I paired some of the great clothing from this month’s Collabor88 and mashed them up with other items. Some from previous collections of Collabor88 and others from designers and stores not connected to the event. I just had a big ‘ol play date with my inventory and boy did I enjoy the results. I hope you do too. To get your own fashion mix, start building the basics over at this month’s Collabor88.
Happy weekend shopping!
I really do like easy style. A look that says “pulled together” but not overdone. Yanno?
Well DCNY has just the look I have been wanting. And I bet you will want it to. They call it the Perfect Pairing. It’s a sweater and pants combo that includes a roll-neck sweater and slim wool pants.
The pants have cute styling details on the back pockets and the sides to match the color of the paired sweater. Perfect Pairing is available in 8 combinations at 185L per outfit.
Also, DCNY has this new cute mesh vest. It’s literally two looks for the price of one! The textures are suede/leather and wool and the vest pairs well with everything from a long skirt to shorts. Comes with the attached mesh, skinny leather tied belt, The vest comes in 5 standard sizes; XXS, XS, M, L, XL. You are encouraged to try demos BEFORE you buy.
Check DCNY out at the following places:
- In-world: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lo%20Lo/96/127/22