- hair – shadows, greedy pack by vanity hair (*new, available at the dark side fair thru 5/22*)
- skin – keke, espresso/ monolid (catwa applier) by pink fuel (powder pack, april edition)
- face – #14 contemporary lipstick, buttermilk 2 by sintiklia | lidya shadow (catwa applier) by slackgirl (powder pack, april edition)
- manicure – nails, fishnet (omega hud) by snatch
- top – lace up top, black by jr wolf creations (*new, available at dark side 2 thru 4/30*)
- pant – chain leggings, white by jr wolf creations (*new, available at dark side 2 thru 4/30*)
- choker – tattoo choker, dark moonstone by reign
- mesh enhancements –
- skye mesh head by catwa
- hourglass mesh body by slink
- dynamic hands by slink
- dynamic -addon nails, square by slink
Got a great mix and match look for you, featuring items from The Wash Cart Sale and the Omega Tent Sale. Let’s get right to it!
Sage is getting us ready for the winter with the Lizzie Parka. This rigged mesh coat, available in standard sizes, comes with four versions: brown fur and black fur in a solid color AND two prints, also with brown and black fur. All items at this event are 10L and Sage has many offerings. View them here.
The Wash Cart Sale ends Jan. 6. Teleport.
Once you’re done there, swing on over to the Omega Tent Event. The Nordica Leggings, by Alaskametro, come in five colors (I’m wearing Forest) and have a Scandinavian print pattern. They are available on system layer and are compatible with Slink, Omega and TMP mesh bodies. Each legging is only 25L during this event. If you like the leggings, be sure to “like” Alaskametro on Facebook and learn how you can get Nordica in a special color, for FREE!
This event ends Dec. 31, so better hurry on over. Teleport.
Rounding out this look are the Daisi Plats in Cognac by Reign (previous Saturday Sale item) and the Wolf hairstyle in Variety/Ombre/Eccentric by Lamb (recent Arcade item).
Sounds like some serious shopping is in order. Visit these events for some well-priced fashionable finds!
- skin – cacao skin v.2.2 (dark brunette freckles) and lipstick option 3 by alaskametro
- top – emily ribbed sweater, white by sn@tch
- mesh attachments – slink physique mesh body, slink high mesh feet
As we bid farewell to another round of My Attic, nothing says “till next time” like the Slumber Party Bed from W.Winx & Flair. This prop is perfect for when you just want to crash, long after the guests are gone and it’s just you and your girls. It comes with four custom textures and eight unique poses– best used with two or more people.
My sister and I slipped on our pajamas and got together for a nite of girl talk. We’re both wearing sleepwear from Sn@tch. I am wearing the Lesley Polka Dot PJs in teal which is available at My Attic. So cute and comfy!
Of course, good convo always needs a lil bit of bubbly. CHiC Buildings created the It’s My Party Champagne Set, complete with bucket, bottle and glasses. Included are glasses that you can transfer to a friend. As you see, we indulged!
We were way too tired to take down the Festive String Lights Set, also from CHiC Buildings. These lights are so much fun and bring a bit of cheer no matter how you use them. Options include single colors or four colors (shown above), with lights on or off (scripted). Great way to add some fun to your SL home or events!
This is the final countdown folks. My Attic will close its doors in a few short hours. What are you waiting for?
- hair – nella by emo-tions
- skin – nadine, cafe bombon by deesses boutique
- face – brown eyebrows and audaiceuse lipstick by deesses boutique
- top – lesley tank, charcoal by sn@tch *new @ my attic thru 11/30*
- bottom – lesley pj pants, blue by sn@tch *new @ my attic thru 11/30*
- mesh attachments – slink elegant hands, 1/slink mesh feet/slink physique mesh body
- hair – slow burn, dark browns by exile
- skin – primera/natural cleavage, ebony by meghindo’s
- top – lacy cami tank, purple by sn@tch
- bottom – party pj pants, purple leopard by sn@tch
Fitted Mesh Hair
- hair – winehouse, must have pack by vanity hair (for august round of mix event)
- skin – tameka, eiskaffe / black eyebrows for tameka skin by deesses boutique
- lips -passion lipstick (for dark skins) by deesses boutique
- eye – marine winged shadow, liner only by sn@tch
- jacket – cropped denim jacket, dark blue by coco
- shirt – no angel tee, white by sn@tch (slink applier hud)
- skirt – no angel pencil skirt by sn@tch
- earrings – hoop, color change/ silver by ryca
- mesh attachments – slink physique mesh body, slink elegant hands
- hair: remi by tameless
- skin: adore skin, darkling (tone 8) by lumae (black fashion fair)
- eyes: l.february eyes, pink by langly (sl marketplace, 0L)
- top: bonita leather bralette, black by co57
- jacket: rocker’s leather jacket by h.e.d.
- skirt: mesh long skirt, neon pink by milk motion (collabor88)
- boots: mosh pit combat boots by sn@tch
- bag: smuggle bag, kitty by sn@tch
- necklace: antique cross by bens beauty
- mesh attachments: slink mesh hands
- prop: garage prop by glitterati
- hair: the icon by iconic couture
- skin: primeria, nubian by meghindo’s
- dress: victoria dress, orchid by klepsydra
- shoes: albany wedge by hucci (for high mesh feet)
- necklace: my fave necklace by glow studio
- mesh attachments: slink high mesh feet / slink elegant mesh hands
- prop: chasing butterflies by katink
- location: taken at harmony garden (mallory cove)
VANITY HAIR presents…
Want more? Demo it on the SL Marketplace.
Credits: SJ Bodysuit Top (Silver) by Sn@tch | Lucia, Coffee by Deesses Skins
You have a little less than two weeks to grab the latest limited edition hair from Iconic Couture. Teleport to the main store and check out Bianca– a one-color, curly style that is full of movement. Long in the front and even longer down the back. You will love her!
Hair: Bianca by Iconic Couture (limited edition)
Clothing: Bodysuit and Tweed Pants (new) by Sn@tch
Skin: Bianca by Meghindo’s
Lipstick: by Deesses
The temperatures are certainly dropping and DCNY has the perfect item to keep you warm @ My Attic!
The theme of November’s My Attic is “Baby It’s Cold Outside.” DCNY brings you a new, colorful Warm-Up Jacket to fight off the winter chills!
It comes in 12 colors and is accented with fleece hood and sleeves, quilted satin vest and metal zip. Available now through November 30th for the price of 95L each color. Demos are available, so hop on over to My Attic!