- hair – shakira, bento by taketomi
- skin – brooke, walnut 1 by TnO
- face – molly lips 3 and beauty marks by TnO
- top – anya sheer wrap tops, omega applier hud (dark pack) by sn@tch
- shorts ipek jean short by bens boutique
- shoes – badland heels, brown by ison
- necklace – shine as illuminators #24 by loordes of london
- shades – leafy eyeglasses by [since1975]
- backdrop – #selfie sclater street by rama
- mesh enhancements -elegant1 hands and physique mesh body by slink
##NEW FROM LOORDES OF LONDON##
Loving these new items from Loordes of London! The Tunikamekko Dress and The Joined Tangent Necklace. Both priced at 55L for a limited time.
Teleport to Loordes of London: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blue%20Heron%20Island/52/123/24
- hair – shout, dark browns by exile (previous aracade gacha item)
- skin – ariana, ebony (big cleavage) by meghindo’s
- eye shadow – mimi 04 by slackgirl
- dress – tunikamekko dress #13 by loordes of london
- necklace – the joined tangent-n #1 by loordes of london
- shoes – althea high heels for slink by r.icielli (new, limited time SL marketplace special)
- mesh attachments – elegant hands,1 and high mesh feet by slink
Just a few more days remain in the bi-annual Cart Sale @ The Wash. Stalls are lined along the streets, each one filled with fashions, accessories, shoes, skins, etc. priced at 10L or less. Lots of unique and fun finds from over 70 designers (get more info and a list of participants here).
Check out the below looks from Sn@tch and Somnia. On the left is the Nola Babydoll Dress (Teal) from Snatch, only 10L! So cute and perfect for the soon-to-come spring season. So much more fashion @ the Snatch stall including the cropped sweater, shown as the featured image with this post.
Somnia is selling some really nice stuff as well. Below is the Cheerio Skirt and the Bees Knees socks that comes with appliers for brands like Slink, Maitreya, Omega, Banned and Belleza. There is also a free gift that is just adorable, so be sure to grab it while you are there. You will love it!
Loordes of London @ fi*fridays.
- skin and makeup: jouryonce by deesses
- hair: sea foam, browns by little bones
- sweater: a double chemise, #28 by loordes of london (available @ fi*fridays
- jeans: zipper jeggings, ice wash by hucci
- boots: maypearl boots (for slink) by hucci
- mesh attachments: slink high mesh feet, slink elegant hands, 1
FashionArt Fair is underway. Starting today, running `through May 31, Second Life designers will showcase their creations inspired by a favorite artist. Designers could choose from drawings, sculptures, paintings or even a specific art genres like Cubist or Post Modern. Sounds interesting for sure! Learn more about this event by visiting the website: http://legal-insanity1.jimdo.com/glamourist-events/.
More than 40 designers are participating. Each had to create an exclusive item, but will also offer non-exclusive items as well. Two of those designers are LivGlam (who is also a sponsor of the event) and Loordes of London. Check out “The Samothrace” (non-exclusive item) from Loordes of London.
Next up, LivGlam gets Fancy with Headbands! Read more…
“Winter Trend 2013″ has hit the grid with awesome fashions and must-have styles to heat up your winter. To learn more about the event, visit the official website: http://wintertrendsl.blogspot.com.br/.
Loordes of London has several items available at this event, one of which I blogged last week. Below are two more items to keep you warm!
Starting on November 29th, a new event will hit the SL grid. “Winter Trend 2013” is all about the must-have styles and trends that will heat up your winter. To learn more about the event, visit the official website: http://wintertrendsl.blogspot.com.br/.
Loordes of London will debut several new offerings, some which I will blog over the next few days as we lead up to the event. If you are looking for cool outerwear, check out the cute and colorful duffle coats, which will be available at Winter Trend.
The La Bastille Boot will be at Winter Trend as well. It comes in a variety of colors and should coordinate nicely with the clothing.
Stay tuned for more looks from Loordes of London @ Winter Trend.
Anabelle skin by Meghindo’s
Long sleeve tee and layering tee by Jane
Skinny Jeans by lki
Lygon scarf by Truth
Kelly hair and headband by Rumina Styles
Snow Cardinal WinBox by W.Winx/Flair (My Attic)
Hair by Analog Dog/ Point B
Sweater by Kyoot
Jeans by aDiva Couture
Clogs by Loordes of London
Skin by FBB
Satchel Bag by Milk Motion
Stairs Prop by Juxtapose