- head wrap – bandana flowered by kokolores (hair fair)
- skin – elle skin, september (catwa applier) by pumec (powder pack, july)
- face – insta beauty set 02 (catwa applier) by just magentized (powder pack, july)
- top – charata top, collection by hucci (*new, available at collabor88 thru 8/6*)
- skirt – duartina skirt, collection by hucci (*new, available at collabor88 thru 8/6*)
- shoes – inyati sandal, collection by hucci
- earrings – organic hoops by paper couture
- bangle – norah cuff, gold/black by [f]oil (no longer available in-world)
- mesh enhancements –
- tala bento mesh head by catwa
- rigged eyes by catwa
- hourglass mesh body by slink
- dynamic hands by slink
- baddie claws, french tips/ringed by gorgeous dolls (gift, hair fair)
Before 2015 slipped away, I managed to take in a few shopping events. A quick run through the newly revamped TDR and a shop visit to KoKoLores, helped pull this comfy chic look together.
I fell in love with this dress from The Xhale, which was featured in the last round of The Dressing Room. A nicely done knit sweater dress that is great to wear with leggings or on its own.
I found out about this edgy, unisex hair from the website Hair SL, which is a nice resource for free and low-cost hair in Second Life. The hair called Lou is a Christmas gift and is located in the subscriber group. According to the KoKoLoRes Flicker, the gift was available through 1/1. But it’s worth a shot to see if it’s still available.
Of course, no look is complete without shoes from Hucci. The Zadar Boots, a mainstore release, are stretch suede and ready to wear with Slink High Foot, Slink Physique & Hourglass, Maitreya Lara along with standard sizes.
- hair – lou, black by kokolores (group gift, free) (hairbase included)
- skin – anne, hot chocolate / anne, dirty winter eyeshadow / anne, viva glam lipstick by deesses boutique
- dress – pullover sweater, green by the xhale
- earrings – bubble earrings, gold by elysium
- boots – zadar boots, collection by hucci
- purse – chomp purse, tan by remarkable oblivion
- mesh attachments – slink physique mesh body, slink high mesh feet and slink elegant hands, 1
- hair – BGN462 hair, red and gathered hair base, red by boon
- skin – eurzulie, default/freckles by kiko life
- face – eyebrow set 02, dark red by zoul creations / eyebags, light by kokolores
- lips – sweet kisses lipstick, ombre by kiko life
- clutch – larosita clutch, leopard by hucci
- jumpsuit – classic ladt jumpsuit, brown by aso!
- shoes – soho pump, leopard by baby monkey (for slink high mesh feet)
- mesh attachments – slink physique mesh body, slink elegant hands, slink high mesh feet
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There’s nothing you can’t do
Now you’re in New York.
~ Empire State of Mind by Alicia Keys/Jay-Z
- hair – jill by exile
- skin – fae, bare/dark brown (tone 6) by lumae
- face – eye bags dark by kokolores
- dress – mesh moa maxi dress, cheetah by sn@tch
- tote – lana leather tote by fleshtone
- shoes – suede strap heels by ison (for slink mid feet)
- mesh attachments – slink mid mesh feet, slink elegant hands, slink physique mesh body
From now through August 9, you must check out a fundraiser called The Lexi Project. This event benefits Lexi Zelin, owner of AngelRed Couture, who has been diagnosed with Stage 3 Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. Proceeds from the event will help to pay her medical bills & expenses.
Over 350 designers/creators have offered items to help raise the funds for Lexi. Through their kind and generous support, all participating vendors will give 100 percent of their proceeds to her.
Lumae has created a brand new make up AND a brand new face called Fae. The skin will come in eight tones with all the usual system skin options and appliers. Fae is selling at a 50 percent discount during the event.
You can find Lumae in Section 4 of the event. Taxi to The Lexi Project!
- hair – fun bun by soonsiki (hair fair gift, free)
- hair bases – by vanity hair
- skin – fae/violetta, bare by lumae (available at the lexi project)
- face – eye bags, light by kokolores
- eyes – molten chocolate, medium/dark by poetic colors
- clothing – [red label] downstream by lavian & co.
- earrings – candy kisses by chop zuey
- mesh attachments – slink physique mesh body