- hair -irenka hair and bangs by truth (group gift)
- skin – cristy, mocca (catwa applier) by the skinnery
- face – catwa lips no.001, tc4, reds by je suis
- vest – ashley vest/ n 6 by n-uno
- shirt – ashley sweater/ n 9 by n-uno
- jeans – jeans leggings by r.icielli
- shoes – gemma booties, black by reign
- mesh enhancements –
- kori mesh head by catwa
- hourglass mesh body by slink
- elegant1 mesh hands by slink
- slink deluxe feet, high foot base
Coming back at you with more goodies from Iconic @ Hair Fair 2016. Remember, ladies and gents, to shop, shop, shop! Your purchased are going toward a very worthy cause, Wigs For Kids.
Let’s check out another Hair Fair release from Iconic. Say hello to Neyara!
What can you say about Neyara? She’s simply sizzles! If you love long hair, this one’s for you. Be sure to grab demos, esp. all you mesh head wearers, to see how good she looks on you!
Quick tip for Hair Fair shoppers: be sure to use the “buses.” Choose the size you want, click the board and a prim will rez. Sit on the prim and use edit to move around the event. This makes for an easier and more relaxed experience. Carry on!
- hair – neyara/fit 2, essential bombshells by iconic
- skin – monica, sk4 with brown brows by zoul creations
- face – monica lipstick burgundy and monica eyeshadow, black smokey by zoul creations / natural beauty, beauty mole mark by pink acid
- necklace – enchainee necklace by je suis (exclusive to shoe fair ’11)
- clothing – polly jumpsuit by mutresse
- mesh enhancements – elegant mesh hands and physique mesh body by slink
Oh hey there.
You caught me enjoying a quiet moment, relaxing with a good book. Oh and by the way, I’m shopping too. How can this be? What sort of trickery is this? Nothing magical my friends. Just a new shopping event called Buy Now!
See, from the ease of anywhere inside of SL (or in the real world for that matter), I can click a few buttons and shop the latest deals and hottest fashions. Like this short set from 1 Hundred called Adorable Shorty Set. The set comes with both a pink version (which I am wearing) and a lilac version. Applier based clothing as well as layers for classic avatars.
I tell you, there is nothing like hassle free, convenient shopping. No crowds. No lag. No slow rezz. No problems!
You can check out the complete list of participants for June by clicking here. Tons of great fashions, shoes, hairs, poses, decor and much more! When you’re on the Marketplace, be sure to turn the maturity rating/level to “adult” to view all the listings. If you are doing a manual search, type in “Buy Now – June.”
Soon enough, you’ll be sitting pretty and chilling like me. Shopping cart full of goodies without teleporting all over the grid. Now that’s what I call the good life!
Get in on the action. Visit the Buy Now event, only on the SL Marketplace.
- hair – april by the alice project
- skin – adore/tulips (light brow), pecan (tone 7) by lumae
- clothing – adorable shorty set (blouse and shots), pink by 1 hundred (*new, available during June – Buy Now – SL Marketplace*)
- shoes – gugu sandals by mutresse
- necklace – allure necklace by je suis
- mesh enhancements – physique body, deluxe feet and elegant 1 hands by slink
- location – netherwood
Teleport to Fashion Stars and check out what LivGlam has to offer!
shape: caitin shape (modified) by deesses skin
hair: mau486, chocolate by boon
skin: caitin, coffee by deesses skin
jewels: africain, long necklace and earhoops by je suis
dress: people of night by livglam
shoes: black roses, 2 (for SLink high mesh feet) by k collection/livglam
feet:high mesh bare feet by SLink
Glisten with special touches,
Astound with eye-catching textures,
All in the classic Meghindo’s styling.
Introducing the “Cake Gown”
liquorice by rumina styles
clothing, bag and boots by livglam
enchainee necklace by je suis
cross nails by nemezi
skin by meghindo’s
makeup by deesse’s skins
Hair Fair 2013 is officially open!
Join over 80+ of Second Life’s best hair designers in their collective effort to help Wigs for Kids. The event will provide a portion of the proceeds directly to Wigs for Kids, while the sales of all bandanas and all kiosk donations will be 100% donated to this worthy cause.
With an event this big, tons of “exclusive” hairs will be available for purchase as well as some gifts/freebie hairs. Iconic Couture is represented well with the release of three new hairs (which I will blog separately). But you can also grab this lovely gift at the Iconic storefront @ Hair Fair– Freedom. The hair band is “country” change. Yep, you heard me. Represent your freedom and show country pride– whether you are from Canada, Greece, Turkey, Brazil, or the United Kingdom. Tons of country options to choose from. I know you’ll want to grab this hair for sure!
Iconic Couture is located on Hair Fair 3- Brickness: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hair%20Fair%203/235/127/22.
Stay tuned folks… more Hair Fair 2013 goodness to come over the next few days!
Hair by Vanity
Dress (mesh) by Chantkare
CoCo Skin by Mons
Clutch by So Many Styles
Earrings and Necklace by je suis
Paty Gloss and Dark Eyeshadow by Censored
Boots by H.E.D. (part of Falling Into Autumn Outfit)
Background by KaTink (formerly PNP)
New styles from Fab-U-Lous Hair! Four new styles that will sure to turn heads and grab attention. Hurry ladies, get them in the hottest colors now for your Spring and Summer looks.