You can blame the last round of Fifty Linden Friday (FLF) for this post. I fell in love with so many items, I just had to make a fun, winter look!
I would say the Stockholm Coat by Pixicat is my favorite piece. It just screams warm and cozy. I love the fact the coat comes with the shirt included (long and short versions). The plaid pattern makes it the perfect winter outerwear.
Paper Arrow, a shop I enjoy for their delicate jewelry, hit me hard with two items that I couldn’t resist! First, the Leather Boots are just darling with the ruffle ankle sock add-on. The boot can be worn without it as well. A HUD is also included to customize the colors of the laces, sole and socks. Second, the Leaf Necklace, was surprisingly simple yet so pretty at the same time. Just the right touch!
The cute and playful puppies were a gacha item in the Dec. round of No21. They were perfect and well-behaved companions! Jeans from Beautiful Dirty Rich and hair from Clawtooth made the outfit complete.
When it comes to fashion and style, never let it be said that a little bit of linden doesn’t go a long way!
- hair – cozy cutie, coffee by clawtooth by clawtooth
- skin – robin/natural big cleavage, nubian by meghindo’s *new at mainstore*
- coat – stockholm coat, plaid (fitted) by pixicat
- jeans – absence of fear jeans (omega applier) by beautiful dirty rich/b.d.r.
- boots – leather boots and frilly sock add-on by paper arrow
- necklace – leaf necklace, gold by paper arrow
- dogs – my little puppy #1, #10 and N21 gift puppy by fawny
- mesh attachments – slink physique mesh body, slink elegant hands 1