Up next in the ‘Sail Into Summer Event’ hosted by The Fashion Loft (TFL) are these adorable bags from Mila Blauvelt’s brand, My Bags. Available in a variety of colors, such as blue, green, violet, and red, the Banus Bag is the perfect addition to your summer wardrobe. With it’s easy to carry handle and fun nautical pattern, this is one bag you’ll turn to time and time again.
Throughout the month of June, I’ll highlight fashions and looks from the ‘Sail Into Summer Event’ hosted by The Fashion Loft (TFL). This event runs through June 30 and features clothing, skin/makeup, jewelry, and accessory designers from across the grid. To learn more, visit https://thefashionloftevents.wordpress.com/.
TFL has created a very summer-worthy, exclusive look for this event. The Blue Tropics set includes a mix-and-match combination of dress & panties, in both solid and lace patterns. Below is the lace version. Click through to see the solid version.
- hair – jewel, collection by iconic hair (available at main store)
- skin – carly, tone 8 by colivati beauty
- face – celebration make-up set by izzie’s
- dress – goldie dress, black by stories & co.
- shoes -cora heels by phedora
- jewelry -solitaire, stud earrings and necklace by cae
- mesh enhancements –
- tala bento mesh head by catwa
- tala rigged eyes by catwa
- tala rigged ears by catwa
- hourglass mesh body by slink
- dynamic hands by slink