It’s almost the end of September’s Designer Showcase. If you have not been, there are a few hours left to visit and shop till you drop!
Throughout the month, I have blogged some great fashions from brands like Well Made and Chop Zuey. For my final look of the current round, I bring you a winning combination: Tori’s Stylez and Baubles.
Tori’s Stylez brings us the Mikala Collection. A lingerie collection done in sexy black lace. Five versions are available (only three shown here) and each comes with sheer and super sheer options. Optional add-on bows are included as well as a bra strap “off” option. The HUD allows you to customize brightness, straps and more. Sizing includes Slink (both versions), Belleza, Maitreya, Tonic and TMP. There are also five standard fitted mesh sizes.
Mikala is sold as separates and as a collection. You decide what works for you!
Keep reading to learn more about the jewels and see them close up!
Also at the current round of Designer Showcase is this set from Baubles. The Shari Set comes complete with earrings and a necklace. Included texture HUD offers eight colors for the gemstones. Available in black, gold (shown below) and silver tones.
Teleport to Designer Showcase.
- hair – megan, in browns by bold & beauty
- skin – catya skin, caramel for catwa mesh heads by meghindo’s (*new, available at main store*)
- face – #onfleek eyebrows, black by alaskametro (*new, available at whore couture thru 10/1*) | lipstick from fall makeup runway palette by alaskametro
- lingerie – mikala collection by tori’s stylez (*new, available at designer showcase thru 9/30*)
- jewelry – shari set, gold by baubles (*new, available at designer showcase thru 9/30*)
- mesh enhancements:
- kori mesh head by catwa
- hourglass mesh body by slink
- elegant mesh hands by slink