Recently, Deesses Boutique revived the Cynda skin. As a limited edition, Cynda was limited to five tones and a small number of skins packs. If you missed out on her, don’t worry. Deesses is bringing back another favorite!
Chyna is making a comeback. For a limited time only, she is available in fives tones (tones 040 – 080) and only 35 skin packs per tone!
So what comes in each skin pack? Well, lots of stuff. Here’s the deets:
· Base skin.
· Six cleavage versions.
· Four eyebrow colors.
· Modifiable shape.
· 15 lipstick colors.
· 15 eyeshadow colors.
· Slink hands & feet appliers.
· Maitreya mesh body applier.
ATTENTION SLINK PHYSIQUE WEARERS!!! Included with Chyna is a Slink mesh body applier. According to Deesses, this applier is exclusive to the Chyna skin for the time being.
For the styling of this post, I wore Chyna in tone 080 (hot chocolate), along with my Slink Physique mesh body, Slink high mesh feet and Slink elegant hands. All of the included appliers worked like a snap!
- hair/hair base- dqx365, red / gathered hair base, red by boon
- skin – chyna, tone 080 by deesses boutique
- face – longer eyelashes by lumae & cynda eyeshadow, my mirror / cynda lipstick, jamm by deesses boutique
- shape – cynda shape- heavily modified- by deesses boutique
- dress – [essentials] stole the show by lavian & co.
- jewels – sapphire and diamond set by paper couture
- shoes – [essentials]debs heels by lavian & co.
- props- satorialist showcase by exposeur / roses jug by apple fall
- mesh attachments – slink physique mesh body, slink elegant hands 1, slink high mesh feet