Lots of new stuff in this post, so grab your pens/pencils and take notes!
Pink is one of my favorite colors. Such a soft, gentle and feminine color family. I always feel very lady-like when I wear anything pink.
Like the way I feel in the Victoria Sun Dress from Sn@tch. It fit perfectly over my Physique mesh body which made styling this look quite easy. It’s a relatively new release from Sn@tch and comes in a fatpack of 10 colors.
Helping to keep my styling clean and effortless is this new hair style from Vanity Hair — Margiela. An exclusive hair for the Shiny Shabby event, this style features long, soft wisps that frame the face and a slightly messy bun that hangs low and just past the shoulders.
Feeling quite free and flowy, I decided to slip on my high-heeled Izki Sandals from Hucci. Available at this month’s C88, Izki has a dreamy, almost cloud like texture to the shoe. Hard to explain, but definitely beautiful to see! It’s the anniversary round of C88, so you have until September 7 to get in on the celebration!
Finally, no look is complete with the perfect face and that’s just what Lumae has in store for you– literally! Head on over to the mainstore before August 29 (that’s this Saturday) to grab the Niska Sangria skin for 75L per tone. As a previously unreleased Lazy Sunday item, Lumiya graciously extended the introductory price on this skin. Charge it to my head for not telling you earlier. But hey better now than never!
As always, happy shopping…
- hair – margiela hair, must haves pack by vanity hair (@ shiny shabby event)
- skin – niska, sangira (tone 6) by lumae (@mainstore)
- jewelry – tensa earrings and necklace by baby monkey (@mainstore)
- dress – victoria sun dress by sn@tch (@mainstore)
- shoes – izki sandals, collection pack by hucci (@ c88)
- mesh attachments – physique mesh body, elegant hands and high mesh feet by slink