MESH AVENUE — a newcomer to the mix of monthly shopping events — will kick off its second round on Monday, August 10. The theme is “Rain or Shine.” According to the official event website,
“Designers will showcase clothing and items that have to do with the rainy and dry weather typical to tropical countries. It can be something that will make you feel warm on a rainy day or cool in a dry day. Waterproof or soaked in water, or whatever that can be associated with the changing weather.”
LaVian & Co. is just one of over 20 designers taking part in this event. Check out Summer Shower, for classic avatars and some compatibility with mesh bodies. It comes with the 48 Pantone color HUD.
To keep up with the latest news from MESH AVENUE or to take a peek into the current products being offered, visit the following links:
- hair – not my business, must have packs by vanity hair (*new* @ mainstore)
- skin – tameka, cafe bombon by deesses boutique (*new*)
- dress – summer showers by lavian & co.
- jewels – lux eclat necklace and earrings by realevil industries
- mesh attachments -slink physique mesh body and slink elegant hands