From now through August 9, you must check out a fundraiser called The Lexi Project. This event benefits Lexi Zelin, owner of AngelRed Couture, who has been diagnosed with Stage 3 Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. Proceeds from the event will help to pay her medical bills & expenses.
Over 350 designers/creators have offered items to help raise the funds for Lexi. Through their kind and generous support, all participating vendors will give 100 percent of their proceeds to her.
Lumae has created a brand new make up AND a brand new face called Fae. The skin will come in eight tones with all the usual system skin options and appliers. Fae is selling at a 50 percent discount during the event.
You can find Lumae in Section 4 of the event. Taxi to The Lexi Project!
- hair – fun bun by soonsiki (hair fair gift, free)
- hair bases – by vanity hair
- skin – fae/violetta, bare by lumae (available at the lexi project)
- face – eye bags, light by kokolores
- eyes – molten chocolate, medium/dark by poetic colors
- clothing – [red label] downstream by lavian & co.
- earrings – candy kisses by chop zuey
- mesh attachments – slink physique mesh body