After a brief shop closure, Deesses Boutique recently reopened with a new build, new place, new shapes and of course, new skins!
Upon opening, Deesses released several celebrity skins including versions of Kylie Jenner, Nicki Minaj and Beyonce. Now Natalie brings us her first “non-celebrity” release in the new skin line. Take a look at Cynthia!
Cynthia is a brand new skin, available in 10 new tones. A shape is included and is fully modifiable. I am wearing the darkest tone called Black Coffee. I am also wearing the included shape; however it’s been modified to my normal measurements.
Each tone comes with Slink hands and feet appliers along with a pack of six cleavages (system and tattoo layer). To allow better customization for each unique avatar, eyebrows and lipstick palettes are now sold separately.
Deesses has taken on the approach of “out with the old, in with the new.” With that said, if you are looking for your fave skins from the past, they are no longer available. As for appliers or updates of earlier skins, note that Deesses does not sell appliers or any updates at this time.
But it’s on to bigger, better and newer things. Head over to Deesses Boutique and grab the demos. Find the new tone that’s just right for you!
- hair – helga, de cafes / cafe 09 hairbase by iconic couture
- skin – cynthia, black coffee (tone 10) by deesses boutique (new!!)
- eyebrows – brown eyebrows (for black coffee skin) by deesses boutique
- eyeshadow – luxury eyshadow #2 by deesses boutique
- lipstick – ambigue (lipstick palette #2) by deesses boutique (new!!)
- lashes – longer lashes by lumae (standard lashes available in all skin packs)
- shirt- sheered blouse, nude by nyu
- jewels – 777 jewelry set, diamond by mandala