Genre kicks off another round of great shopping under the theme of “rockabilly.” YAHOO! I just love retro fashions and Fission and Lumae are supplying everything I need to make my rockabilly dreams come true!
Let’s talk about this beautiful addition to Lumae’s Adore skin line. This vintage themed make up is called Cherry Pie. She comes in all tones and includes everything you will need.. all eyebrow colours, freckle options, body options and all head and body appliers, even for petites!
Fission gets into the mix by offering up two, flirty themed fashions. Paula, the good girl, is a strapless dress available in black, blue, pink and red. Rita, the rebellious one, is a cute summer set with skirt and matching bustier. She too comes in black, red, blue and pink.
The items from Lumae and Fission are available only at Genre, which ends on May 12.
- hair: pinup mesh hair, blondes by virtual diva
- jewelry:burning love jewelry set by sn@tch
- manicure: dazzeling blue by zoz
- hair: judette by tameless
- necklace: corazon necklace by artilleri
- cigarette: by 19 motorcycle / Paint.O